top of page

#fishing #fly fishing #tarpon #costa_rica #pesca #salmon #spey #chile #king_salmon #pesca_con_mosca #fishing_trip #fly_fishing_trip #fishing_week #viaje_de_pesca #semana_de_pesca #persica #big_fish #fishing_day #saltwater_fishing #sport_fishing #angler #fluefiske #laksefiske #flugfiske # ловля_рыбы #нахлыст #спортивная_рыбалка #ловля_рыбы #Чили #Коста_Рика #Лосось #Татпон



Any delay in the arrival of the flights is not the responsibility of PERSICA. The transfer schedule is subject to change without prior notice, depending on domestic flights. Fishing trips and boat trips are subject to weather conditions.



Any additional expenses caused by an event that affects a program due to weather conditions, bridge closures or any other disaster will be exclusively for the passengers. PERSICA will not be responsible and will not provide compensation or refund. We strongly recommend taking out travel insurance.


When making your reservation, you will be asked to provide basic personal information (name, contact information, nationality, special dietary requirements, allergies, etc.) in case we need to contact you and to process your request efficiently . PERSICA guarantees absolute confidentiality in the use of all information provided by you. It will not be sold or transferred to any organization or company.


All reservations may be made through associated tour operators or directly on the PERSICA page, or by writing directly to our authorized email

To secure a space, 20% of the total will be required at the time of booking. The remaining 80% (balance) must be paid in cash, in US dollars, to the Persica agent, at the time of arrival at the lodge,
stained, wrinkled or damaged dollars will not be received . Confirmation payments will not be refunded unless the customer finds a replacement.

The only reservations that will be confirmed will be those paid to the account of PERSICA (Banco del Estado de Chile). PERSICA will not be responsible for delivery of money or transfers made to other people, outside our company. If you have questions or need information about any of our vendors or associates, please write to


persica, fishing, fishing trip, fishing tour, tarpon fishing, salmon fishing, fishing week, fly fishing, tarpon, salmon, king salmon, amazon fishing, angler, fishing group, big fish, where to travel to fishing, fishing spot, best fishing spot, best fishing trip, cheap fishing trip, fishing trip with friends, fishing with my wife, family fishing, awesome fishing, sport fisherman,

bottom of page